Move to main contents.
- Institute of Transportation Economics
- 34, Shinanomachi, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, JAPAN 160-0016
- May 14, 1946
- To contribute to the advancement of academic research on transportation and the progress and development of traffic businesses, by means of academic and empirical research and study, thereby contributing to the development of a sound transportation society.
- Research and study relating to domestic transportation
- Research and study relating to overseas transportation
- Compilation of materials regarding transportation and its history
- Organization/holding of lecture meetings and forums for presenting and discussing research into transportation
- The issuing of publications on transportation
- Collection and management of literatures and materials regarding transportation in Japan and overseas
- Support for academic research on transportation